1. Asgharpour Hossein, Behboodi Davood, Qazvinian Mohammed Hussein (2008). Structural Failure: Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Iran, Economics: Energy Economics Studies. no.19, pp.105-122.
2. Armen Seyed Aziz, Zare Rohollah (2005). “Investigating the Granger
causal relationship between energy consumption and economic growth in Iran during the periods from 1987 to 2003”. Journal of Economic Research, no.24 (seventh year) pp. 117-143.
3. Amadeh Hamid, Qazi Morteza, Abassifar Zohreh (2009). “investigating the relationship among energy consumption, economic growth and employment invarious economic sectors of Iran”. Economic Researches, no.86, pp. 1-38.
4. Apergis, N., Payne, JE. (2009). The Causal Dynamics between Coal Consumption and Growth: Evidence from Emerging Market Economics, Applied Energy, no.87, pp.1-6.
5. Behnameh, Mehdi (2011). “investigating the long run and short run relationship between coal consumption and economic growth in Iran”.Economic Development Strategy, no.25, pp. 248-265.
6. Bashiri Behmiri, N., Pires Manso, JR. (2014). The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions Original. Research Article, Energy, In Press, Corrected Proof.
7. Berndt, E.R., Wood D.O. (1975). Technology, Prices and the Derived Demand for Energy. Review of Economics and Statistics, no.57, pp. 259-268.
8. Bildirici, M.E., Bakirtas, T. (2013). The relationship among oil, natural gas and coal consumption and economic growth in BRICTS (Brazil, Russian, India, China, Turkey and South Africa) countries.
9. Cheng, B.S, Lai, T.W. (1997). An Investigation of Co-integration and Causality between Energy consumption and Economic Activity in Taiwan, no.19, pp. 435-444.
10. Douglas, R.B. (1991). On the Macroeconomic Effects of Energy Resource and energy, Vol.13, no.2, p. 148.
11. Lim, H.J., Yoo, S.H. (2012). Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Korea: a causality analysis. Energy Sources Part B Econ Plan Policy, no.7, pp. 169-76
12. Li, R., Leung, GCK. (2012). Coal consumption and economic growth in China. Energy Policy, no.40, pp. 438-43.
13. Lee C.C., Chang C.P. (2005). Structural breaks, energy consumption and economic growth revisited: evidence from Taiwan. Energy Economic, no.27, pp.857-72.
14. Najarzadeh Reza, Abbas Mohsen, Azam (2004). “The relationship between energy and economic growth in Iran.” Journal of Energy Economics, no.2, (the first year).
15. Nasrollahi, Mohammed (2004). ”Iran’s total import demand function”A re-evaluation of the "Bounds Testing Approach", journal of economic research, no.66, pp. 91-112
16. Pesaran, M.H., Shin, Y., Smith, R.J. (2001). Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships. Journal of Applied Econometrics. no.16, pp. 289-326.
17. Pindyck, R.S. (1979). The Structure of World Energy Demand. MIT Press.
18. Stern, D.I. (1993). Energy and Economic Growth in the U.S.A A Multivariate Approach, Energy Economics. no.15, pp..37-150.
19. ShahbazAkmal, M. (2007). Stock Returns and Inflation: An ARDL conometric Investigation Utilizing Pakistani Data; Pakistan Economic and Social Review, Vol. 45, no.1, pp.89-105.
20. Shahbaz, M., Lean, HH., Farooq A. (2013). Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Pakistan. Review Article, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol.18, pp. 87-94.
21. Yoo, S. (2006). Causal relationship between coal consumption and economic growth in Korea. Applied Energy,no. 83, pp.1181-9.
22. Yuan, JH., Kang, JG., Zhao, CH., Hu, ZG. (2008). Energy consumption and economic growth: evidence from China at both aggregated and disaggregated levels, .EnergyEconomic,no.30, pp.77-94.
23. Zamani, M. (2007). Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran. Energy Economy, no.29, pp..1135-40.
24. Zarghami Sadeq (2012). free sector “The status of coal in Iran” Energy Economic, no 151 and 152, pp. 248-265.