1. Bloem, A.M., Dippelsman, R.J. and Maehle, N.O. (2001). Quarterly National Accounts Manual: Concepts, Data Sources, and Compilation. Washington, D.C.: International Monetary Fund.
2. Cholette, P.A. (1979). Adjustment methods of sub-annual series to yearly benchmarks. Proceedings of the Computer Science and Statistics, 12th Annual Symposium on the Interface.University of Waterloo, 358 – 366.
3. Dagum, E.B. and Cholette, P.A. (2006). Benchmarking, Temporal Distribution, and Reconciliation Methods for Time Series: Lecture Notes in Statistics #186. New York: Springer Science+Business Media.
4. Denton, F.T. (1971). Adjustment of Monthly or Quarterly Series to Annual Totals: An Approach Based on Quadratic Minimization. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 66, No. 333, 99 – 102.
5. Magnus, J.R. and Neudecker, H. (2007). Matrix Differential Calculus with Applications in Statistics and Econometrics, 3d ed. Chichester, UK, John Wiley & Sons.